Many people have joined us throughout the years in support of people with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, and other disabilities along with their families. While raising money to support the programs and services offered is an integral part of our work, raising awareness and supporting our community partners and their work is just as crucial.
Courageous Community Services could not do what we do without the generous support of a caring community.
Come join the fun!
Sponsoring an event, program, or social activity gives you and your company access to some of the most amazing people. We believe in hands-on fun and experiences for our sponsors.
- Sponsor a series of events
- Sponsor a single event
- Sponsor a program (you can direct your donation to a specific program)
- Gifts-in-Kind (items or services donated to an auction, raffle, or a program)
Benefits to you or your organization
- Courageous Community Services will provide you with the designation and rights as a sponsor
- Courageous Community Services will provide you or your company with the rights to use our logo in your advertising and promotions
- Your logo or name on the sponsor’s page of the Courageous Community Services webpage, www.ccsohio.org, with a link to your website, if applicable
- Mentions on our social media sites
- Your logo or name in our email blasts throughout the year reaching thousands of people in the community and beyond
- Your name listed on all print materials for events
- Your name or logo printed in all PR and advertising associated with the partnership
- You will receive tickets to events for colleagues, staff, clients, etc., depending on your level of commitment
- The amazing feeling you will get upon seeing the smiles on the individuals’ faces we serve when you meet them at our events or on a tour of one of our programs!